Empowering believers to worship God, grow in Christlikeness,
and fulfill our ministries, so we can lead people to Jesus.
"Becoming Fully Devoted Followers of Jesus Christ Through Relationships that make a Difference"
Small Groups currently available
- To study God’s word so we can grow in our knowledge and relationship with the Lord and each other. Currently working in “Genesis”. Led by Becca Hilden and Rebecca Beavers at Faith Baptist on Wednesdays at 6:30pm.
- “Stronger” Led by Jeannie Patz and Marty Sanders. Wednesday nights 6:30pm at Faith Baptist Church.
- To study God’s word so we can grow in our knowledge and relationship with the Lord and each other. Currently working in “Colossians”. Led by Carla Thoune at Terrace Estates, Marinette on Fridays, 9:30am.
- Journey Discipleship - Led by Christine Dixon on Wednesdays, 6:30pm at Faith Baptist Church.
- "Iron Sharpening Iron" - Men's accountability group meets every Tuesday morning from 7:30-8:30am (Rm A2). Topics of Study change. Alex Long facilitates.
- The Journey is Discipleship: And Discipleship is having a Transformed life product, being intentional about imparting that product, and spending enough time doing the right things to grow in and impart that product, so that the recipient of that life product will be transformed himself and want to impart it as well. -- Adapted from Randy Pope
The Journey Discipleship Groups are not:
• Classroom teaching; book learning.
• It is not just the learning of materials.
• It’s also not a cry-fest, or hug-fest.
It is: Biblical Discipleship:
• It includes a daily pursuit of God and His Word
• It includes hashing out what you’re learning with each other and what God is doing in you.
• It includes building us up in the areas of understanding the Gospel, our Marriages, a Biblical Worldview, Parenting, and more.
And it includes building authentic friendships with other men.
The goal for The Journey Discipleship is to produce Mature and Equipped followers of Christ. Men; the way God intended man to be.
Men, we will have a number of The Journey, Discipleship Groups starting back up in September, led by men who most have been discipled as well, and/or have received training. Before August is out you will be able to sign-up for a group. Consider taking this bold step, sacrificing some of your time, or maybe even an activity you love in order to join in on The Journey that God has saved you for. When you sign up though, you are signing up to be contacted by the leader to discuss what all is involved and your potential participation in that group.
Prepare yourselves for the Journey.
- Study to help men in their walk with God and build relationship with each other, "Genesis". Led by Bob Hannon on Wednesday nights at Faith Baptist Church, 6:30pm.
- After "The Journey" Discipleship Study - Mondays 1:30pm, led and held at Brad Constine's home.
- Men's Breakfast - Eat, chat and pray. 7-8am the 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Looking at a Group for Business Owners - Would be led by Steve Dirtzu on Thursdays 6am at George Webb restaurant. Contact us if you are interested
Open to All:
- Sunday Evening Group - The group meets at various homes for the purpose of encouragement and accountability in our Christian walk. Facilitated by Doug Smith. Sunday evenings at 6:00pm. Service project at Rennes West on the 3rd Sundays of the month.
- GriefShare - Fall sessions start Sept, Spring sessions start Feb, each last for 13 weeks at 6:30pm, Mondays at Faith Baptist Church. Surviving the Holidays Event in Oct at 2pm. Barb Dye is the contact.
- Homebuilders - Every other Friday, 6:30pm. Meet at Faith Baptist. Tim and Leslie Liesch facilitate.
Contact Pastor Archer if interested in joining a life-changing community.
Tuesday - Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday Services – 8:45 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Sunday School is during services
© 2004-2017 Faith Baptist Church. All rights reserved.
350 N. Stephenson Ave
Peshtigo, WI 54157